Anonymous asked: Have a great day
you too man
Anonymous asked: Tell me about kittens.
kittens are balls of fur that make me want to scream on a mountain
do you ever see a person you used to be friends with and you’re like “glad i got the fuck outta that one”
my father told me once to never date anyone who talks smoothly around you from the start because if someone likes you they should be a little nervous and honestly i think that’s some of the best advice anyone has ever given me
Whenever you meet shitty people, especially some Walmart employees(definitely not all, especially not all), you just gotta send an angry ass email, vent to your friend, and then think of things that make you happy like:
- ramen noodles
- Tina Belcher
- Joe Biden
- iced water
- Miachael’s during Halloween season
- Bath & Body Works
- mac n cheese
Shitty people exist and it’s hard to not let them get to you. People tell you not to bother, but it’s hard. But, when you think of the things that make you happy, your mood becomes a little better because you remember a basic bitch shouldn’t bring you down.
One time in class, I got fed up
- This was one of my favorite teachers ever, he didn't believe in homework and was just the coolest dude ever
- I won't be here tomorrow so I left worksheets for the teacher to give you.
- why can't we watch a movie?
- because the school board doesn't like us to show you movies that don't have anything to do with the curriculum. They say that movies are for home and we need to keep your home life separate from your school life.
- then why do they give us homework?
- Samantha, please. Whatever you do. Bring this up with the principal because that's the best argument I have ever heard.
"Don’t take a nude pic if you’re a famous woman and don’t want it leaked."
"Don’t wear a hoodie if you don’t want to be mistaken for a criminal and shot."
"Don’t get drunk at a party if you don’t want to be sexually assaulted."
"Don’t argue with a cop if you don’t want to get killed."
"Don’t walk home by yourself if you don’t want to get raped."
Victim blaming 101: Everyone should live in fear from ever doing anything.